One month in house warranty does not apply to any
- Damage to the Product caused by accident, abuse, misuse, spillage of food or liquid or other external causes.
- Damage to the Product caused by abnormal use of the Product, outside the permitted or intended uses described by Seller.
- Damage to the Product caused by failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s use, or use of improper voltage or power supply.
- Damage to the Product caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Seller.
- Cosmetic damage to the Product, including but not limited to scratches or dents.
- Defects or Parts requiring replacement due to ordinary wear and tear (e.g. battery), corrosion, rust or stains,
scratches, dents on the casing or paintwork of the Product.